Why advertise with Sunny Coast Kids
- An up-to-date resource of kids media (news) about the local area and schools. With parenting articles, things to do and what’s on guide to keep our readers coming back daily.
- Our video reviews and standard reviews of the products that parents want to buy.
- Increasing network of global readers, linked through our website, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In and Google+), weekly newsletters and family friendly events.
- Affordable advertising with banners, featured product, newsletter and directory options.
Our readers are parents, grandparents, day care providers and anyone who has an interest in the Children of the Sunshine Coast and beyond. Although we are targeted at the Sunshine Coast we have a global reach and often have return readers from other states, and countries.
We offer advertising on our site as a banner, in our business listings (Local Info Guide), featured products, and deals & offers.
Our most popular Local Info Guide Full listings will give you:
- as much as you would like to say about your business
- 3 images (as a guide)
- your logo
- links to your website
- all contact details for you and your business
- social media mentions
- website, social media links
- opportunity to be featured business listed at the top of your category. (extra charge)
- your listing for 1 year on the Sunny Coast Kids website.
We also offer FREE listings for small businesses this includes your business name, address, phone/mobile numbers and web address.
Community organisations and Charities will get the Full business listing as above for FREE.
Our banner sizes and locations:
- Leaderboard 728 x 90 (very top next to our logo)
- Top medium rectangle banner 300 x 250
- Bottom medium rectangle banner 300 x 250
- 3:1 rectangle 300 x 100
- 125×125 located at the bottom of each article page
Contact us today for our rate card you will be happy you did!
For more information on how Sunny Coast Kids can drive more customers through your doors, contact us today!
Contact: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone – 0418 663416
Testimonials from readers:
‘Hi Just wanted to congratulate you on the great job you are doing. As a business owner and Mum myself I am very impressed by your hard work and content. Well done.’ Julia King
‘Thanks for doing such a good job with keeping us informed Love your updates,news and whats on… I am so busy I find it easy to look at your website or facebook for all they goss and things to do xx’ Julia Meaker
‘You are one hard working mum. You have helped loads of peopel including me! Thanks for all your hard work much appreciated!’ DIY Swimming Lessons
*based on an average month without school holidays or Christmas holiday traffic, this figure increases during these times and at times more than doubling.