The Olympics are almost here and like us adults our children start to get excited with the games fever and what better way to get them involved than with some Olympic crafts that they can make and use during the games.
Here is our very simple and quick Olympic Torch.
- a square of red tissue paper (I only had red on hand but you could use a couple of colours, such as yellow and orange as well)
- some sticky tape
- a piece of white cardstock or paper (I used normal white paper)
How to make the torch:
- Roll the white paper / cardstock into a pointy tube (as shown) taping it closed
- scrunch the tissue paper to fit into the white tube leaving the top fanned out to look like a flame, tap into place or just leave
- you can now decorate the torch, or do it before you roll it up.
Simple! Now you are ready for the opening ceremony.