2. Movie Time – Curl up with a favourite movie, have popcorn and lots of blankets and pillows on the floor to lie on and cuddle.
3. Play with your Kids – Play board games, lego, or read a book.
4. Need to get out? – Head to an indoor play centre like Skidaddle or Chipmunks or Kidzown
5. Wet Fun – If it’s not cold, have a play in the rain! Jump in some puddles and make a mess, sometimes the best fun is messy fun.
6. Experiment – Try one of our Science experiments in our Science Fun for Kids section.
7. Build a Fort / Cubby – Kids love to crawl into spaces and play, why not build a fort or cubby using your dinning room table and some blankets.
8. Scavenger Hunt – Why not get them to find household item that start with the letters of the alphabet.
9. Indoor Sand Pit – Get a large container and fill with rice, oats or similar. Give the kids funnels, plastic containers, cars, spoons etc. and let the kids play.
10. Create a book together – Kids are very creative, let them draw and tell a story then staple the pages and voila you have created your first book.
11. Create a box tunnel - Sticky tape as many boxes together as you can to make a tunnel and give your kids torches to see with while the crawl through the boxes.